Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hasta la Rasta

     My twin sister had dreadlocks. Oh yes, she did. No she is NOT a hippie, and she also does NOT smoke the hippy lettuce. YES, she washes her hair, probably more than you think. But she, like me, likes to experiment and have fun with her hair. Its just hair right!??!
                               * Kate with her dreadies*


     After 8 months of rockin the dreadlocks, she decided it was time to part with them and go for a new look. And who better to call than her sister!!! You can imagine my excitement when I got the phone call that not only was she making a surprise last minute visit to AZ from CO, but I was the chosen one to chop these bad boys off!
     Lucky for her, we didn't have to shave it! But because it was dreaded the option for the long layered look was out. So we opted for a super cute, funky, razored pixie cut, with some ombre highlights in front!!! To my surprise, she wasn't nervous at all, and didn't seem to have any emotional attachment to her dreadies. Which always make my job easy and FUN!!!
     Without further ado... heres Kates new look!
    


     I love when my sister comes in town. Wish it was more often. *love you sis*

     You know where to find me, Tuesday thru Saturday at Le Bella Salon and MedSpa.


     It's double the giggles and double the grins, and double the trouble if you're blessed with twins.  ~Author Unknown




      


2 comments: