Monday, November 5, 2012

96 Hours and counting...

We had our last Sunday group posing session . I'm going to miss the weekly posing crew. It was so cool to watch all of our bodies change week to week and have people to talk to that could relate to the experience we were all sharing.
I also had fun watching the physique women and body building men pose. Its a workout in itself for them to pose! One of the girls was practicing her routine to "Gundam Style". It was pretty freakin cool. She did the exact dance moves, then would morph into the required posing (think bicep curls and ab flexing) for the physique category. Definitely something to watch if you are going to the show.
4 more days....thats it! Just 4 days! HOLY. COW! I'm so thankful that I took most of this week off from work. I can focus on the remainder of my prep and relax. Turns out, I will be lifting until Thursday. No complaints here, it will keep me busy and my mind occupied. My split will look like this:
Monday- Back
Tuesday- Shoulders
Wednesday- Chest/Bis/Tris
Thursday- Upper Body (Pump up workout, light weight/fast reps)
Should be a fun week of workouts! Thursday will also be my carb up day (I like the sound of that), so the workout is more full body to get the carbs into my muscles to finish filling me out.
Today I meet with Joe for some more one on one posing. My body is coming in perfectly, but gotta nail down the stage presence! There was a girl in class yesterday that had it down pat! For the first time, I saw my competition. The girl in the pink bikini. She is my rabbit for the next four days.  Nothing is going to stop me.
#eat #sleep #train #work #hustle #kill

My post show stash. Can't wait to dig in! Feel free to add to it. =)
**Christmas bread, baked goods from clients, fun size candy, ice cream, treats my dad brought from Canada, Cadbury Mini eggs (my FAV, I will NOT share these)**

No comments:

Post a Comment