Thursday, October 4, 2012

Before and After

  WOW!! I can't believe the NPC Western Regional Show is only 5 weeks away! That's only 35 days!!! Holy. Shit!! *excuse my french* *sorry mom*
  Things are right on track.....actually AHEAD of the track. =) I couldn't be more than pleased. Doesn't mean its time to slip though. Training is still strong and eating is on track. Although I'm still waiting for Jason to email me and tell me I'm allowed a burger. *wishful thinking*
  For the last few weeks I've been putting some extra focus on my glutes. I met with Joe earlier in the week to go through some movements. Yep....I can feel my glutes! ON FIRE! So everyday I try to incorporate a few extra glute exercises into my routine. Hoping it pays off in the end. #bounceaquarteroffmyass

  Strength and cardio sessions are still at 5x a week. I've started doing bleachers Sunday mornings, which I LOVE. Whos game to join me?!?! Come on, its GORGEOUS out in the morning!!! Menu plan is the same. I get weekly random refeeds to shock my system. Its crazy how adding a serving (4oz) of yams, or a little extra white rice (1/3c) can jolt the system into overdrive and revv the metabolism. BOOM! #shredded
  Weight- 121#
  Body fat- 16-17%

  I've been avoiding doing this, but after a friend  posted her body transformation, I thought I would follow suit. I give credit to anyone that has posted a transformation pic, it takes a lot of guts! The picture on the left is from the first week of January 2012. I was just lifting heavy at globo gym, loosely following an eating plan, and little to no cardio, maybe dropping into a crossfit class every now and again. Fast forward 9 months to the picture on the right, taken Wednesday Oct 3, 2012. I've been with Jason for 10 months (hired him in Dec 2011), and started following his menu and training program. On July 4th we booked my show.  There is so much I could say about the last 10 months with Jason but I will save that for another post. #consistency #dedication #willpower #drive #GOAL #work #hustle #kill
crossfit junkie                    globo junkie



"Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, and months they spend preparing for it." -Alan Armstrong

Tickets for the show are on sale already. click -----> here <-----
There is no rush to buy. They shouldn't sell out.


www.jasonphillipsfitness.com

7 comments:

  1. So proud of you EP! You're such a badass and you look ahhhhhmazing! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Katie!!! and thanks for all your support! =) dinner date after the show!!

      Delete
  2. you look amaZing! Almost there, keep it up <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so very much ladies!!

    ReplyDelete