Friday, July 27, 2012

15 weeks out

I can't believe how fast 3 weeks can go! Lets hope it continues this way.
Some days are always easier than others. This goes for everyone, everyday, whether you are prepping for a show or not. I was truly put to the test last week when I traveled to Idaho with my mom for a beautiful wedding. Traveling and eating healthy is one thing, but being on a strict detailed diet is a whole other story. I spent the 2 days before leaving packing food for the 4 day trip. Thats right, I had to pack ALL 4 DAYS (6 meals a day) worth of food with me!!! Plus side, no guess work on what I was going to eat for the weekend and I saved TONS of money not having to spend it on food going out to restaurants. I kept telling myself these benefits whenever I would feel frustrated or the urge to indulge. Speaking of indulging, I also had the wedding dinner to look forward to for my re-feed that week! Which was well worth skipping pancakes on Monday for.  Overall the trip was wonderful. The wedding was gorgeous, and McCall, Idaho is definitely a place I would LOVE to visit again. I also feel like I passed the test of traveling while prepping for a figure show...gold star for me!!! The next 105 days will feel like a walk in the park. Well, until I travel to Rhode Island in August for my Grandmothers 90th surprise birthday party.
Current stats:
Eating plan still remains the same. Along with cardio and lifting sessions.
Body fat-19%
Weight- 129#
Payette Lake

Mom and I headed to the wedding

The gorgeous bride and handsome groom 

 "In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away"
- Shing Xiong
















For more Idaho adventure pictures check out my FB page.

No comments:

Post a Comment