Monday, February 13, 2012

my first!

I am going to try and be a blogger. I know, I know, as if I don't have enough things to juggle between work, family and friends, working out, and my newest time consumer......food prepping! But here goes nothing!
I'm hoping to post about little and BIG joys in life. Time with friends and family, work out and food tips that I find useful and much much more. A little to do with nothing, and nothing to do about EVERYTHING.
My New Years resolution was to take more pictures, and to slow down and take time for myself. I think in writing this blog, it will help me achieve both of these things.



I hope you enjoy reading this as much I will enjoy writing this. But please, bear with me as I try and figure out how to use this blogger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment